When you need a cardio and a glute workout but don't have a lot of time, consider using a lateral elliptical. It's a great option. I like to focus on activating the glutes and outer thighs. I run through intervals that go like this:
Set Up - Select the wide width with a medium level of resistance. On my machine it's about an 8 ( you should be able to breathe easily yet maintain a fair amount of resistance).
1. Begin upright for one minute
2. Drop back in to a seated position for 30 sec
3. Shift your weight to the left leg for 15 sec
4. Shift your weight to the right leg for 15 sec
5. Back to seated position for 30 sec
6. Back up right for a minute
Total time 30 min.
Fit In a Peanut Butter World is a blog created to provide information as it relates to skin, body and food health.