Instructions for using the S-Team Skin And Body Enzyme Packet.
Each packet is 8 oz approx enough for 4 treatments if covering the entire body. ( Body only, NOT the face)
1. In a plastic or disposable bowl (or Solo Red cups work well) mix ¼ cup at a time of enzyme with room temperature water till the consistency of crepe mix (not too thin but pancake is a bit too thick) after one application you will easily get the feel for it.
2. Apply with provided brush to areas of the body you want to treat. ½ a cup typically covers the entire body. You may apply everywhere on the body except breasts and genitals sensitive areas. If your neck is sensitive stop at the collar bone.
3. Dry for 30-40 min. You can lay on the bed with a towel under you once dry to touch but may stick a bit. Ideally make the room warm or lay a light towel on top of you. Some people with nice heated showers hang out there too.
4. Once done, rinse off completely in the shower with a wash cloth. Redness in the area is normal and expected and will fade over the next hour. You may now apply your favorite moisturizer when done. I like using the DMK Body Sculpting Body Contour Cream, Perfect Body Lotion or Natura Bisse C+C Summer Lotion.
5. Rinse brush completely and air dry. Seal pouch to avoid any water getting inside. Store in a clean, dry area out of direct light.
A great shelter skin treatment, the DMK Enzyme Masque. Email or text us if you would like a kit delivered this week! It’s a skin saver!! We deliver for free in: San Ramon, Danville, Alamo, Walnut Creek, Lafayette
$71 includes Exoderma Peel, Foamy Lift, Bowl, Brush, Deep Pore Pure Cleanser. I suggest you use it once a week for stronger, healthier, more resistant skin!
This blog was created to provide information as it relates to skin, body and food health.