We love a good home skincare routine. Consistent daily practice is essential to maintaining the condition of your skin. But sometimes, you may run into issues that cannot be addressed at home and you need to turn to the experts for professional treatments. Facial treatments such as peels, infusions, microneedling or lasers can yield dramatic results – especially when incorporated with your regular skincare routine. Here are some of the benefits you'll experience by adding regular professional facial treatments into your skin health plan.
1. Less acne scarring and skin divets
Professional treatments like chemical peels and needeling work to even out your skin, which means that scarring from environmental stresses and acne are less visible. You can expect your skin’s color and texture to see an overall improvement.
2. Visible wrinkle reduction and rejuvenated appearanceRegular skin treatments and facials not only get rid of dead skin cells they also stimulate the production of collagen, which helps reveal new skin that looks and feels smoother and thicker.
3. Even skin toneIf your skin has marks from surgeries, wrinkles or sun spots, a regular regimen of facial treatments such as chemical peel designed to treat pigmentation can help even out your coloring so that such damage is not so noticeable. Plus, an evened skin tone can give you the freedom to breakup with your heavy foundation.
4. Unclog poresDirt, oil, and dead skin cells clog up your pores and cause them to be more visible to the human eye. Recommended Treatments; Acne facials with extractions, hydro facials and enzyme peel with Blue Light combinations can help to decongest your pores and keep them that way.
5. Sensitive skin or redness
Red and irritated skin can be due to a variety of factors allergies rosacea high level of capillaries an thin skin.
6. Therapy for pre-cancerous conditions.
Research has shown that chemical peels and IPL along with other facial-resurfacing techniques, help prevent skin cancers by treating precancerous conditions such as actinic keratosis, which is an early stage of squamous cell carcinoma. Thus, regular facial treatments can be a tool in your fight against skin cancer.
7. More effective daily care.
Once you’ve had a facial treatment, you’ve removed icky bits that have been clogging your pores. This means that your regular skin products – moisturizers, creams, serums, and lotions – will be more easily absorbed, and are now more effective.
8. Feeling good!
There’s nothing like the feeling that you are healthy and putting your best face forward. Having regular facial treatments helps you radiate confidence and makes you feel fantastic.
Schedule your consultation now. Beautiful skin awaits!
This blog was created to provide information as it relates to skin, body and food health.